Finally have braced myself with the creation of this blog. I’m an electronics guy, and going to write about hardware development, home lab equipment, researches, and educational stuff.
For years I’ve thought that the only way to gather material for publications is either to measure something with extremely expensive measurement devices or to simulate it with the equally high-priced software. Well, it looks like a dead end, but a lot of people manage to write without that! So be it. Here is what you can expect to see in the future:
- Custom HW design: SMPTE 274M sync generator with shifted outputs
- Lab eqip: what’s on the market, testing, hacking, and designing
- EMC/SI: brave new world, where every transmission line is long (and why)
- Power integrity: calculus, myths, graphs, LTSpice, and tests
- Books, articles, and other useful stuff on EMC
- Notes and links on fundamental education
I’m entirely open to any ideas. If you want me to write on any EMC-related topic, drop me a note: email@example.com. And yes, I can design some custom hardware.